- Bollinger County, MO
- Cape Girardeau County, MO
- Perry County, MO
- Saint Genevieve County, MO
- Scott County, MO
- Stoddard County, MO
- Cape Girardeau
- East Prairie
- Junction City
- Marble Hill
- Poplar Bluff
- Scott City
- St. Mary
- Ste. Genevieve
Interactive Senior Care in Bloomsdale, MO
Interactive Senior Care in Bloomsdale, MO by Comfort Keepers of Cape Girardeau, MO
It is the goal of our caregivers here at Comfort Keepers of Cape Girardeau, MO to provide senior care services to our elderly clients that literally transforms day-to-day moments into opportunities for a range of activities. We believe that keeping our clients engaged physically, emotionally, and mentally is one of the keys to better health and a happier, more productive life. We call this unique approach in Bloomsdale, MO, "Interactive Caregiving", and all of our caregivers are hand-picked for their ability and willingness to provide our clients with this particular form of elderly care.
How Does Our Interactive Senior Care in Bloomsdale, MO Make a Difference?
It is our firm belief that our interactive senior care services contribute to helping our clients enjoy a healthier, longer and more purposeful life. Recent studies have shown that the more active seniors are, the more effect this type of lifestyle will have later in their lives. We custom create each care plan to meet the specific needs of our clients on a case by case basis, based on their interests, abilities, personal likes, and health.
Among the many things our senior care plans include are:
- Going for walks in the local neighborhood
- Working as a team to complete household chores
- Cooking nutritious meals
- Conversations about current events and personal interests
- Going over family photo albums and reminiscing about the past
- Working together on crafts and hobbies or puzzles
- Going to church or out on shopping trips
- Going to the local senior center and participating in civic group activities
- Exercising and dancing
More than Basic Care in Bloomsdale, MO
Along with all of the above, our senior care services include a wide range of personal care and housekeeping tasks, all aimed at making our clients' golden years as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. Our goal is to raise their quality of life to a far higher level and provide a range of services not found with any other elder care service.
Care services offered in Bloomsdale, MO, include:
- Companion Care - keeps seniors socially engaged and provides family peace of mind
- 24 Hour Home Care - around the clock care to ensure seniors are safe
- Parkinson's Disease and ALS Care - skilled, compassionate care for seniors with a progressive illness
- Private Duty Nursing - medical care for seniors who need it
- Respite Care - provides family caregivers a break to rest and recharge
- Veterans Care - in home care for veterans or their spouses
Interested in Learning More?
Schedule A Consultation
If you are ready for your free in-home care consultation or would like to learn more about the many services we offer in the Bloomsdale, MO area, all you have to do is contact us at (573) 208-4188. Our Senior Advisors are available 24/7 to answer your questions.