Personal Care Provider/ Home Health Aide
Cape Girardeau, MO
- Meal Preparation
- Dressing & Grooming
- Light Housekeeping
- Grocery Shopping
- Running Errands
- Organizing Incoming mail
- Recreational Activities
- Communicating with Office
- Providing transportation to doctor, beauty salon, etc
- FT or PT Flexible Hours and Days
- Current HIV, Alzheimer’s and CPR Training
- CNA/HHA Certificate
- Excellent business and personal references.
- Reliable transportation.
- Genuinely concerned about helping people.
- High moral standards of honesty and integrity.
- Satisfactorily complete Comfort Keepers training and orientation program.
- Permission to submit to random drug and alcohol testing.
- Applicant must be bondable.
Applicant must meet or exceed minimum qualifications for each of the following background checks:
- Criminal Background Investigations
- Motor Vehicle Driving Record
- Credit History
- Business and personal references