Personal Care Provider/ Home Health Aide
Cape Girardeau, MO
- Meal Preparation
- Dressing & Grooming
- Light Housekeeping
- Grocery Shopping
- Running Errands
- Organizing Incoming mail
- Recreational Activities
- Communicating with Office
- Providing transportation to doctor, beauty salon, etc
- FT or PT Flexible Hours and Days
- Current HIV, Alzheimer’s and CPR Training
- CNA/HHA Certificate
- Excellent business and personal references.
- Reliable transportation.
- Genuinely concerned about helping people.
- High moral standards of honesty and integrity.
- Satisfactorily complete Comfort Keepers training and orientation program.
- Permission to submit to random drug and alcohol testing.
- Applicant must be bondable.
Applicant must meet or exceed minimum qualifications for each of the following background checks:
- Criminal Background Investigations
- Motor Vehicle Driving Record
- Credit History
- Business and personal references
Comfort Keepers of Cape Girardeau, MO provides services to support seniors and their families in the following communities throughout Bollinger County, Cape Girardeau County, Perry County, Saint Genevieve County, Scott County & Stoddard County:
Advance, Arnsberg, Bernie, Bloomsdale, Cape Girardeau, Chaffee, Coldwater, Dexter, East Prairie, Farmington, Fredericktown, Jackson, Junction City, Lilbourn, Malden, Marble Hill, Patton, Perryville, Pocahontas, Poplar Bluff, Saint Mary, Scott City, Set. Genevieve, Sikeston, and Wappapello