Private Duty Nursing From A Home Health Care Agency in Cape Girardeau and Southeast Missouri
Let a home health care agency provide your loved one with the next level of private duty nursing to reduce your daily worry
Sometimes, a family caregiver just cannot meet the increasing medical needs of a loved one. Comfort Keepers of Cape Girardeau, MO can help. Our home health care agency is trained to provide a level of private duty nursing that exceeds expectations, and takes care of all of your loved one needs.
What is Private Duty Nursing?
In contrast to Comfort Keepers' traditional in-home care services, this type of nursing provides one-on-one medical care to an individual in the home or in a facility. Private duty nurses provide the higher level of care while working in tandem with the caregiver who is providing companion-homemaker services along with personal care services. Our goal is to provide the customized care needed by a client, all from one agency.Contact Us
How Comfort Keepers of Cape Girardeau, MO can be your Home Health Care Agency and Private Duty Nursing provider
Our skilled home health care licensed practical nurses (LPNs) and registered nurses (RNs) can perform many medical tasks such as the following:
- setting up medications in weekly pill boxes or automatic medication dispensing machines to help ensure medications are administered appropriately
- administering medications, such as oral and topical medications, eye and eardrops, injections, nebulizers, inhalants, and oxygen
- providing personal medical care, including nail trimming, oral cavity suctioning, and bowel supervision
- filling insulin syringes, interpreting blood sugar results and physician-ordered sliding scale dosages, and drawing up and/or mixing insulin for future injections
- maintaining ostomy and catheter hygiene
- care training for family members
Comfort Keepers’ private duty nurses are available to assist clients with regularly scheduled nursing visits or hourly care for extended shifts, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We work closely with the client’s medical team and family to provide extended support. If you would like to learn more about how a home health care agency can provide private duty nursing services for your loved one, contact us today or give us a call at (573) 208-4188.
Comfort Keepers of Cape Girardeau, MO provides in home care services in the following communities:
Bollinger County, Mississippi County, Scott County, Stoddard County, Advance, Arnsberg, Bernie, Bloomsdale, Cape Girardeau, Chaffee, Coldwater, Dexter, East Prairie, Farmington, Fredericktown, Jackson, Junction City, Lilbourn, Malden, Marble Hill, Patton, Perryville, Pocahontas, Poplar Bluff, Saint Mary, Scott City, Set. Genevieve, Sikeston, and Wappapello